Thursday, May 5, 2011

This blows my mind

Look at this life sized light fixture!

This, below is from my dollhouse!



A 1/10 scale from my German puppenstube.

This is a real sized plant stand.



                    This plant stand (full size) is amazing too.

THERE ARE  NO PHOTO CREDITS Of THE REGULAR SIZE ITEMS BECAUSE THE ARE FROM OLD EBAY ADS. IF THEY ARE YOURS, LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL CREDIT YOU.




This photo is from http://www.puppenhausmuseum.de/ to show the dollhouse plant stand. Miniature scale. This site is one of my all time favorites. If you haven't been there you must go. I can spend hours pouring over the incredible designs.

But the thing is, though familiar with DDR, Vero, and Crailshimer dollhouse designs I had never seen the real thing until these mid- century light and plantstands were on ebay. Too Much! CM

No comments:

Post a Comment