Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank Heavens I don't have to eat my hat!

http://myrealitty.blogspot.com/2009/11/really-susan-they-arent-pets-by.html

This is my post from last November, 2009 on my other blog.
I thought of it when I saw Slinkachu's book of photos at SFMOMA when I went last month.
I had sent Oese a tiny man and woman betting she didn't already have these little figues. She introduced me to his work through her blog last year and I said I would "eat my hat" if she had them. (She has everything else)
I am happy to report she did not! Hooray! I don't have to eat my hat!!!!! Welcome back Oese.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, nice to hear you thought of Slinkatchu while sending me this persons. I hope you like my fotos with them, I'll try to take them outside when the weather allows.
    I'm so glad to see all my charming friends in dollshousebloggerland are still there and have saved all the wonderful fotographs ofvhouses for my collection of miniminihouses. I'll never have the time to build them all, but I'll start one day.
    Greetings and hugs

    ReplyDelete