Thursday, May 22, 2014

Christian Hacker upstairs

                             
                                 New changing screen and fainting couch





                               Marble and soft tin fireplace

 Favorite Hertwig Grandmother doll with intricate beaded dress.
Large mirrored chest behind her is from Musee Poupee, Paris.

                                     Boulle desk and chair

             Notice family portraits on the wall are of other dolls.
 


                                Next door in the Library.


4 comments:

  1. The house looks great with your new treasures. I love the screen, and everything else. What fun to have houses on every side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, everything looks so wonderful. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, I am eager to see your blog. CM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shale, Dude. Don't you LOVE that screen??? C

    ReplyDelete