Friday, September 16, 2011

Do you have a favorite Dollhouse? The MH1 Livingroom.

DDR German table, Reac chair, couch and chair made by me, Bozart lamps. child's blocks side table.
I was looking through my pictures of the MH1 and am amazed how many there are! It is so condusive to scene making. The space is the perfect backdrop and everythig is easy to place. No pushing things in place by sticks! No need for peek a boo shots. So I decided to show some of the past pictures.

German DDR vintage furniture, Imagination House art, Bozart urns, Reac chair, minimodernistas pillows, strombecker floor lamp, Tomy rubber tree. Note pad rug.

Art by Oese, of http://Raumfurraum.blogspot.com/  Minimodernistas couch, Strombecker sideboard, mouse pad rug.



picture by Mini Dork

Here are the dramatic lamps made by Mini dork of http://Moderminihouses.blogspot.com/ ,flocked Deco chair by Strombecker, urn Bozart.
Tinytoy mirror, minimodernistas hanging lamp. African mask and Buddah by Texas Tiny, basket napkin ring.(remember that phase!) Strombecker flocked couch, Rement shoes, makeup bottle cap gold stand. minimodernista plexi table and pillows.

Here I covered the back window with art paper. It's funny but I am NOT a big fan of papered walls. It is probably because I grew up in the '60 and '70s in L.A. I once had a friend who had one room in her parent's house with wall paper that said "Mushroom" written over and over. Very op art. They called it, wait for it... The Mush Room.
Then later Laura Ashley mesmerized everyone and people were even wallpapering their light switches. I just like a gallery look, I guess.
Bozart sculpture, Reac Eames lounger, Rement suitcase, Caco doll, nightlight cover, for fireplace screen. Jo Searle painting of bird,  Candelabra by Linda Davy, from The Shopping Sherpa's exhibit in Canberra "the Call of the Small".


Ever feel you are being watched??? Oh! Peek a Boo!
I move the front steps around alot. :) C

P.S. YAY MOVIE DOGS I SOMEHOW FOUND YOUR COMMENT, ARE YOU ON FLICKR? THANKS :) C

8 comments:

  1. I loved living rooms! The furniture and sofas are amazing!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliana, thank you!It is a marvelous house! CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, p.s. mosr of the couches ar by minimodernistas, the last picture is her brown confetti day bed. C

    ReplyDelete
  4. This house is so much fun because it can look so different with a little redecorating. No wonder it's your fave...

    I love all the looks. Do more.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. But do YOU have one house that keeps pulling you back to it? C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now it is the 1912 house, but I may change my mind when I get a new house or redo an old one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Una casa muy bonita y nada vista.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete